Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – ServiceNow Platform Architect / Telecommute Virginia – (JOB-15962). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Platform Architect for a full-time, direct-hire position with our financial services client. The Architect will be responsible for facilitating a full, Service Management transformation across the organization.
As a Platform Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining the end to end architecture through both shared services and foundational services to meet a business need
- Define the overall structure of ServiceNow environment and implementation approach for individual capabilities
- Work with the technical team to develop and implement solutions for external integrations, reporting, and analytics
- Defining gaps in capabilities or other opportunities to solve a business need
- Driving automation and continuous delivery capabilities
- Ensuring appropriate and full use of technology solution capabilities
- Assessing new technologies or solutions that would benefit the organization to invest in and building the business case for the need
- Partner with service and asset practitioners and consumers to help architect a solution that meets enterprise service delivery expectations
- Accountable for the overall ability to meet the need
- Experience with the design, build and test of large software systems
- In-depth understanding of ServiceNow, particularly ITSM, ITOM, and Asset Management
- In depth understanding of cloud services from AWS
- Hands-on experience implementing a cloud infrastructure from code
- Proven experience of understanding end to end architecture requirements, defining standards, and implementing complex solutions
- Experience in understanding Business needs and driving to a secure solution
- Experience understanding Operational needs and including these in the design
Ideal candidates will reside in one of the following states: Arizona California Colorado Georgia Illinois Kansas Maryland Massachusetts Minnesota Missouri New Jersey New York North Carolina Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania South Carolina Texas Utah Virginia Washington West Virginia
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed