Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Senior SEO Specialist / Telecommute Texas – (JOB-15927). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
*Fully remote opportunity
TECHEAD is looking for Sr. SEO Specialists to assist with our very fast growing performance marketing agency. This client specializes in support SaaS based companies like ZoomInfo, Cisco, Samsung, and more. They are looking for sharp and passionate Sr. SEO Specialists to join their rapidly growing teams.
This company truly cares about their employees and offers excellent benefits like Unlimited PTO (with a two week minimum), the week off between Christmas Eve and New Years, 100% employer paid health plan for the employees, 401k + match, etc
In this role you will:
- Effectively manage approximately 3-5+ accounts on a continual basis
- Exceed department level OKRs
- Renew accounts on a consistent basis
- Cross-sell services where appropriate
- Provide excellent customer service to client points of contacts and executives
- Provide strategic direction for accounts
The ideal candidate will offer:
- 4+ years experience in SEO with strategic experience across multiple channels (content marketing, on-page, digital PR)
- Ability to drive revenue
- Experience top tools: ahrefs, semrush, content harmony, screaming frog, etc.
- Proven and measurable success with mid to enterprise level accounts
- Ability to tell stories with data
- Excellent communication skills
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed