Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Remote Integration Engineer / C++ Developer / Telecommute FL – (JOB-15847). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Are you an embedded engineer who has a passion for Augmented Reality and VR technology? Can you talk with clients and non-technical people to help them understand how to implement your technology into their systems? If so, Keep reading!
Techead is hiring an Integration/ C++ Engineer for an exciting client based on the east coast!
Remote/ Telecommute role based out of Florida!
This job offers:
- Cutting edge technology
- High-profile clients
- Permanent, FTE role
- REMOTE position with regional travel (about 25%) once COVID is more in the rear-view
- Opportunity to advance
- Chance to get your Secret Clearance
In this role you will enable partner and customer technical success with the current company platform and other products while staying hands on with modern C++ development! You’ll work closely with clients to design, deploy and support solutions using a custom platform.
(Permanent residents only)
- Provide clients with the technical expertise, resources and knowledge to successfully launch projects and implement simulation features.
- Lead the technical design phase for new solutions. Gain consensus from internal and external stakeholders on the design and architecture.
- Serve as technical point of contact to customers throughout project delivery. Build strong relationships and trust with technical leaders in customer organizations.
- Identify and communicate technical risks to the project Delivery team; work to resolve potential issues before they arise and set up working groups to solve key challenges.
- Onboard and provide ongoing training of customers engineers. Build and maintain a library of technical resources for our partners and customers, such as starter projects and technical documentation.
- Communicate customer feedback and issues into the Engineering and Product division and ensure alignment between customer requirements and product roadmap. Draw on your experience and customer interactions to provide input into product direction; work closely with development teams on new features.
- Desire to work in a customer-facing role and be responsible for our customers technical success with the company platform and other company created products.
- Strong software architecture or engineering background.
- Modern C++ developer with at least 3 years’ experience with the language.
- Capable of making your way with other mainstream languages like Python, when necessary.
- Design and write maintainable systems.
- Understand complex distributed systems, and how the components you design and deliver will fit into those larger systems.
- Exposure to or experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) preferred
- Familiarity with distributed architectures, cloud infrastructure, gaming and simulation engines, and other technical tools.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a role with a high degree of autonomy, to prioritize among competing demands, and to continuously learn.
- Willingness and interest to travel as required.
(Permanent residents only- will need to eventually get Secret Clearance)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed