Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-to-Hire position – .NET Application Developer / Richmond VA – (JOB-15683). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is currently seeking a .NET Applications Developer to join our client’s team, where you’ll creates innovative solutions with geospatial technology. You’ll get a chance to expand your technical knowledge while working on multiple projects that make a real-world impact!
Contract-to-Hire. Location can be in one of three locations: Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; Harrisburg, PA
This position will start remote but eventually work in either Richmond VA, Camp Hill PA, or Raleigh NC offices post-Covid. This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse team that is currently working on a wide range of exciting geospatially-based data analytics, data visualization, and automated decision support-oriented projects.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Geography, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience developing web applications using .Net framework and Web API.
- DOM manipulation using jQuery or other JS libraries.
- Experience with .Net Core, REST, and/or MVC.
- Experience building Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular, React, Dojo, Backbone or other JS frameworks.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end database languages (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of CSS/ Bootstrap
- Understanding of source control best practices; experience using GIT with Source Tree
- Experience with REST) and typical implementation
- Understanding of service-based architecture.
- Experience working on teams using Agile Development Methodologies
- GIS Experience a plus
No c/c companies; Permanent residents only
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed