Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – DevOps Engineer / Arlington VA – (JOB-15848). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) |
Direct Hire Opportunity
Arlington, VA Currently Remote- 2-day on-site Hybrid Model in Fall 2021
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will provide easy-to-use tools and frameworks to accelerate both internal efforts and the efforts of our partners.
Using your extensive experience in modern software development best practices, system architecture and design, containerization and orchestration, and cloud platform management, you will provide solutions to enable our internal and external partners and customers.
- You will develop expertise in the proprietary technologies we employ and serve as a facilitator for new projects as they come online.
- Develop easy to use and useful tools and frameworks to track, benchmark, and alarm performance metrics, Develop capabilities to execute unit, end-to-end, and performance tests, and collect and display stack-trace and crash dumps
- Implement continuous integration and delivery for the software stacks we support.
- Strong Object-Oriented software programming and design knowledge with one or more of the following: Java, Python, C++
- Have an impact on every state. From Model development and testing, through building, release, and deployment and serve as a go-to for our development practices.
- Work with Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, and Puppet in multiple Cloud environments
- Experience programming in multiple programming languages, hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration, and experience with multiple cloud platforms, Azure and AWS
- Released software in production via continuous integration and delivery systems (i.e. Jenkins, Buildkite, or other commercial solutions) and familiar with their setup and maintenance.
- Code reviews, workshops, knowledge sharing, brainstorming, and close collaboration during the delivery process.
- 3 years of experience in building environments with: Python, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, and bare-metal/on-prem platforms.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science is preferred.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed